Employment Opportunities Helping Seniors or Persons with Disabilities or Special Needs
$10 / hour
Daily & Overnight Senior Care • Live in & Live out Caregivers for Seniors or Persons with Illness • Disability or Special Needs • RN’s & LPN’s • Live in or Live out Housekeeper Companions • Personal Care • Meal Preparation • Escort to Appointments • Cleaning Service.
Full Time, Part Time, Temporary and On Call Services
Care Is Provided 24 Hours Per Day – 7 Days
Qualifications and Experience
Please visit www.jamhuricares.com and click on the employment tab
Do you Qualify?
Successful completion of the equivalent of a GED
At least one year of full time paid work experience as a
Caregiver or in a related field or occupation Good
knowledge of English
No Criminal Record at all
Pass a Medical exam
Eligible to work in the US
Able to make a commitment of at least one year .
Experience and ability to prepare meals and take care of the home
Ability to arrange creative and stimulating activities for disabled adults or seniors if necessary
• $10Hr for caregivers
• Free Room & Board for live in caregivers
• No Enrollment or Placement Fees to applicants or employees
• Support and employment counselling prior to and during your employment
• We do not hire independent contractors and that means we only hire employees and deduct taxes according to the law.
Pikesville, MD 21208
Home Care Aide/Caregiver/Companion
Home Care Aide/Caregiver/Companion
As a Home Health Aide, you will perform home care visits and work under the supervision of a Registered Nurse or Therapist. This involves performing various personal care services as necessary to meet the patient’s needs. You will be responsible for observing, reporting, and documenting observations and patient care performed during the home care visit.
Home care aide responsibilities:
• Providing personal care, including baths, personal hygiene, changing bed linen, dressing/undressing, toileting activities, and light housekeeping
• Preparing light meals and assisting in feeding patient if necessary
• Assisting in ambulation and exercise according to the plan of care
• Assisting patient in the self-administration of medication
• Assisting with patient’s laundry if needed
• Meeting safety needs of patients and using equipment safely and properly (foot stools, side rails, etc.)
• Reporting patient’s condition and significant changes to the assigned nurse
• Adhering to the Organization’s documentation and care procedures and standards of personal and professional conduct
• Following all privacy policies of Jamhuri healthcare services Inc, Infection Control protocols, and maintaining the confidentiality of protected healthcare information (PHI)
CPR AND FIRST AID CERTIFICATION IS A MUST
A Clean background is mandatory
CMT: Certified Med tech
Part Time Registered Nurse
Job Location: Pikesville MD
$50 an hour –
We are looking for Part-time weekday and weekend Registered Nurses to work in and around the Baltimore City and Baltimore County, area.
You set your own schedule and shifts are filled on an as needed basis. Flexibility and ability to travel locally are a must!
Priority given to Registered Nurses with 2+ years of experience. Experience as a private duty nurse or in a hospital are preferred.
Position Summary: Responsible for providing professional nursing care to clients following established standards and practices in the home setting. Functions as primary clinical link between patients/clients and physicians.
•Under general management of the clinical supervisor or designee, performs skilled nursing initial and ongoing assessment of physical, psychosocial and environmental needs of patients in the home setting
Completes the admission process appropriately for skilled services per regulatory purposes and per the policies and procedures of Jamhuri Healthcare services Inc
•Determines the needs for additional skilled and unskilled services•Confirms assessment findings with physician at the start of skilled services, and regularly as needed throughout the certification period
•Facilitates communication between disciplines providing care
•Participates in weekly case conferences with the Service Director or designee to discuss/review appropriate patient care
•Manages schedule of patients effectively and independently, provides weekly written schedule with projected visits to scheduler or designee•Updates schedule appropriately and notifies scheduler of availability to maintain established productivity
•Completes and submits paperwork in a timely fashion per the policies and procedures of Jamhuri Healthcare services Inc.
•Provides supervision for home health aide and licensed practical nurses as appropriate per the policies of Jamhuri Healthcare services Inc, and the Maryland regulatory agency
•Registered Nurse License for the state of Maryland
•Prior experience in home care preferred, but not required…positive attitude a must!
1-3 years as a Registered Nurse
•Current Maryland Registered Nurse License
Home Care Sales Representative
Home Care Sales – Community Relations Representative – We are ONLY seeking a candidate with INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
- Ability to generate referrals from hospital case managers and social workers, skilled nursing facilities, assisted living communities, physicians and other applicable referral sources to generate immediate sales.
- Establishes and maintains professional relationships with all referral sources, including physicians, nursing homes, assisted living facilities and hospital case managers, discharge planners and other appropriate referral sources
- Develops and executes sales plans to meet monthly and quarterly goals
- Must be able to generate incremental business from referral sources quickly
- Ability to work independently and be a vital member of our team
- Completes daily face-to-face sales calls to existing referral sources as well as develops new referral sources via cold calling.
- Special Requirements
- Outside sales experience to include conducting cold calls at various medical facilities
- Display an energetic and outgoing personality with positive attitude
- Possess exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Strong presentation and follow-up skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Must have strong computer skills
- Knowledgeable regarding the non-medical home care industry; including major players, competitors and market position
- Understands and can articulate the benefits of home care to both professional referral sources and consumers
- Conducts business in a professional and ethical manner that will consistently reinforce the Jamhuri Healthcare Services Inc’s brand
- Outside sales
- Cold Calling
- Public Speaking
- Health care experience
- Non-Medical home care experience
- Two years of home care, home health or hospice sales experience is preferred
- College Degree Preferred but not a must.