You may be able to reduce the risk of spread of COVID-19 by taking the same steps as you would to prevent infection from the flu and the common cold:
- Wash hands often with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer if water is not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home while you are sick and avoid close contact with others.
- Cover your mouth/nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
We encourage all our team members to remain welcoming and supportive of each other during this public health situation. Offer empathy and care to friends, colleagues who may worry about family and friends in places experiencing outbreaks.We are best equipped to respond to any public health threat when we work together.
Remember: “Loving And Caring Is What We Do”
Jamhuri Healthcare Services Inc