Job Opening 2020
Home Care Sales Representative | Jamhuri Healthcare Services Inc.
Apply Now, On Our Website: www.jamhuricares.com/emploment
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining key referral sources that will refer to our agency on a regular basis. Key referral sources include case managers, discharge planners, and others who work within skilled nursing, independent living and assisted living facilities, hospitals, physician offices and other entities. They will be expected to meet and exceed sales goals of our growing agency. This position will be representing the agency and its services in a competent, professional, and responsive manner and maintain standards of the highest quality.
Jamhuri Healthcare Services Inc. is currently seeking a Home Care Sales Representative to join our team! We are a locally owned and operated non-medical home care agency serving the Pikesville, OwingsMills areas. We pride ourselves on our exceptional service and compassionate caregivers and looking for an exceptional sales representative to join our team.
Essential Job Functions
- Develop new referral sources in the community
- Strengthen relationships with existing referral sources
- Sell and promote the agency services in the community.
- Strong prospecting skills; comfortable in cold calling; handles rejection well
- Create new business within assigned area according to goals
- Pre-plan weekly marketing activities
- Maintain written documentation relating to all sales activity
- Coordinate sales activity with all office staff to assure appropriate follow-up
- Maximize efficiency and cost effectiveness in daily activities
- Public speaking; event coordination
- Create and develop promotional material as needed
- Represent agency at community functions and professional organizations
Job Requirements and Skills
- A minimum of 2 years of proven sales experience in generating new business preferably in the health care industry.
- Proven experience in building strong relationships and trust with referral sources
- Sales experience with home health and hospice preferred
- Must be creative, self-motivated, and results-oriented; must have a pleasant and compassionate disposition
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Previous home health or hospice sales experience is preferred, but talent and demonstrated sales performance is equally important
- Bachelors or Associates degree required
- Marketing experience preferred
- Must have a car with current insurance coverage and a valid driver license
Competitive base salary
Use of company vehicle — sometimes
Company issued smart phone
Company issued laptop
Commission and bonuses provided based off performance and ability to meet sales goals
Potential to make up to $60,000 in the first year
Job Type: part time
Job Location: Pikesville MD
Required experience: sales: 2 years
Required license/ certification: Driver’s License